Every once in a while, I crave something doughy for breakfast. I typically enjoy eggs, a smoothie, or oatmeal in the morning, but these muffins have just been added to the rotation.
I love gluten free options that are healthy and don’t sacrifice the flavor. These blueberry muffins are made flourless with protein packed almond flour. Just 7-Ingredients, they are refined sugar-free, dairy-free, and grain free. This blueberry muffin is easy to make, moist, and perfectly sweetened. It's heaven in muffin form. Try them for yourself and let me know what you think!
Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
Serves: 6 muffins (double the recipe to fill a whole tin)
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup honey or pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil, liquified
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Prepare muffin tin with muffin liners or grease.
- Add all ingredients except the blueberries into a large bowl. Mix together until texture thickens and ingredients are combined.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon batter evenly between muffin pan filling them almost full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.